SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - Dorney Park has a new attraction that just may be more extreme than riding roller coasters.
However, you can't actually ride this one out. Instead, be amazed and enthralled by the special show, "All Wheel Sports."
Performers, some who have even been on "America's Got Talent," ride BMX bikes, scooters, roller blades, and more! They also show off some extreme gymnastic and trampoline skills!
"There's just so much going on. A lot of shows there's one act, you wait a second, another act and you wait. Here everything is happening at the same time. You have to come watch four shows before you see everything," said Jeremy Vanschoonhoven, a professional trials rider in the show.
It runs every day, except Wednesday, at 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. with a special show on Saturdays at 9 p.m.
"All Wheel Sports" is free with admission to Dorney Park.
Adam Levine performed an emotional tribute to Christina Grimmie on "The Voice" Tuesday night.Read More »
- Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obama and nobody's happy
- ESPN will lay off 100 on-air personalities and writers, source says
- Netflix finally finds a way into China
- Caitlyn Jenner: 'I would seriously look at a run' for office
- Beyoncé's latest drop is four college scholarships
- Jenner doesn't regret voting for Trump despite LGBT 'mistakes'
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Updated Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Clouds and some sun with a sprinkle in spots; turning milder this afternoon
- Updated Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today