(CNN) - Amanda Seyfried is married.
Seyfried's new husband, actor Thomas Sadoski, shared the news on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" Thursday night.
"We eloped," Sadoski said while showing off his wedding ring. "We took off into the country with an officiant and just the two of us, and we did our thing."
Sadoski said they swapped vows last Sunday but they weren't completely alone. They had their dog, Finn as their loyal guest.
He also confirmed the news that he and Seyfried are expecting their first child together.
- Trump says NYT 'failing' -- but stock up 30% since election
- Jessica Chastain on blurring gender boundaries
- George Clooney is ready for fatherhood
- 'Daily Show' launching Trump tweet library
- Things have changed - and Bob Dylan will finally accept his Nobel Prize
- John Legend surprises London commuters with mini-concert
- Armed student charged in lockdown of Daniel Boone HS
- Driver trying to park crashes SUV through convenience store
- Allentown man gets 5-10 years prison for library bathroom sex assault
- New Congressman Charlie Dent's prominence grows in Washington
- Animal welfare program in Berks looks for homes for feral cats
- Pa. health rankings: How does your county compare?
- Stroudsburg diner wants people to unplug
- Vietnam Memorial Wall dedicated in Stroudsburg
- Allentown police hope new app will help cut down on crime
- Pa. Supreme Court sides with firefighters over Allentown in staffing dispute