ALLENTOWN, Pa. - One fan is more than ready for the Lehigh Valley IronPigs' season home opener Monday night.
Paul Magargal of Allentown was already waiting at the gates around 10 a.m. Monday for the 5:05 p.m. game against the Buffalo Bison.
The IronPigs are hoping to get the game in, despite forecasts calling for rain.
The game includes an opening night T-shirt giveaway and touts the debut of the IronPigs' bacon-themed uniforms.
Gates open at 3:30 p.m. at Coca-Cola Park, located at 1050 IronPigs Way in Allentown.
The big club, the Philadelphia Phillies, have already postponed their first home game Monday night due to heavy rain expected.
The home opener against the Brewers has been moved to Tuesday at 4:05 p.m., when the forecast calls for improved weather.
Sean Hannity closed a controversial week of by taking a vacation. When he gets back next week, he'll have less sponsors.Read More »
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Melania Trump visits Sicily, wears $51,500 designer jacket
- Chris Cornell's close friends remember his final days
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold