ALLENTOWN, Pa. - One fan is more than ready for the Lehigh Valley IronPigs' season home opener Monday night.
Paul Magargal of Allentown was already waiting at the gates around 10 a.m. Monday for the 5:05 p.m. game against the Buffalo Bison.
The IronPigs are hoping to get the game in, despite forecasts calling for rain.
The game includes an opening night T-shirt giveaway and touts the debut of the IronPigs' bacon-themed uniforms.
Gates open at 3:30 p.m. at Coca-Cola Park, located at 1050 IronPigs Way in Allentown.
The big club, the Philadelphia Phillies, have already postponed their first home game Monday night due to heavy rain expected.
The home opener against the Brewers has been moved to Tuesday at 4:05 p.m., when the forecast calls for improved weather.
- Updated 3 injured in Rt. 662 head-on collision
- Parents, board speak out about violence in ASD
- Fire destroys mobile home in Lower Mt. Bethel
- Bill Clinton to return to Berks in support of wife's campaign
- Jury awards ex-Penn St. assistant coach over $7M
- Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'
- Sunrise Chef: Rising Sun Inn
- Missing Bucks Co. man found safe
- Bushkill home damaged by fire
- Life Lessons: Wait, don't throw that away