Adams Outdoor Advertising and ArtsQuest are teaming up to offer a golden opportunity for artists in high school and beyond.
Winners of this year's ArtPop BillBoard competition will see their artwork displayed on billboards throughout our area and one talented high school student will win a partial scholarship to Kutztown University.
Joining us in studio to explain the ArtPop competition is general manager of Adams Outdoor Advertising Toni Cioffi and the 2016 ArtPop high school winner Jeremy Gipson.
If you would like to submit your artwork for the competition for 2017, you can visit the Banana Factory ArtPop website.
The Civic Theatre in Allentown is getting ready for its next act.Read More »
- Kim Kardashian after robbery: 'I'm such a different person'
- Johnny Depp turns up at Disneyland as Capt. Jack Sparrow (and fans lose it)
- Chris Soules breaks silence after arrest, fatal accident
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' stars see show as 'scarily relevant'
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- 'Unbreakable'-'Split' sequel announced by M. Night Shyamalan
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Updated Fund established for family of fallen Delaware trooper
- New I-80 WB closed due to an ATV and car wreck
- Updated Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Updated Health Beat: Alzheimer's or something else?
- Updated Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting