(CNN) - If it feels like it's been a while since you've heard new music from the Backstreet Boys, it's because it has. But, as we all enjoy saying every few years: Backstreet's Back.
The group has released a new single, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," from a still-untitled forthcoming album.
The song is the group's first single since 2013.
A music video featuring the tune was also released early Thursday.
The single and upcoming album have both been long awaited by Backstreet fans. The band's popularity has seen a resurgence thanks to a highly popular residency at Planet Hollywood Casino and Resort. Organizers said last year's performances were among the fastest-selling shows in Las Vegas history.
The band, which celebrated 25 years together last month, resumes its Las Vegas run in July. A spokesperson told CNN that the new single will be added to the Las Vegas show's existing set list when the Backstreet Boys return.
The Backstreet Boys' last studio album, "In a World Like This," was released in 2013.
Their upcoming album is set to be released later this year.
The 2018 Billboard Music Awards celebrated some of music's biggest names on Sunday night.Read More »
- French film director Luc Besson accused of rape
- 'Deadpool 2' topples 'Avengers: Infinity War' at the box office
- Green Jaguar: Royal newly-weds stun crowds with electrifying style
- Meghan wears Stella McCartney dress to evening reception
- Sculptural hats and fascinators on show at the royal wedding
- Meghan Markle wears Givenchy wedding dress to marry Prince Harry
- Police investigate deadly, fiery crash on I-78 in Berks
- Easton police searching for man in American Legion shooting
- 2 dead in bus crash recalled as 'beloved,' 'beautiful'
- Car takes out row home porch in Reading
- A sweet prom in Candyland for Camelot for Children attendees
- Man injured in West Penn Township crash
- 1 arrested, several injured in large fight outside Hellertown banquet hall
- Woman injured in golf cart accident; driver faces DUI charge
- Democrats taking the House? First they face primary tests
- Allentown fire department responds to gas spill on Gordon Street