HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Air show attendees will have a good reason to look to the skies in August.
The team is a four-ship aerobatic civilian owned jet team based in Lakeland, Florida.
Painted in a distinctive artic-camouflage color scheme, the L-39 Albatross aircraft sparkle as they perform overhead.
The Black Diamond Jet Team's performance will include precise maneuvers that are taught to military pilots around the world.
Tickets for the show are currently available and cost $12 for adults bought in advance, $15 at the gate; Children 4-11 $6 advanced tickets and $8 at the gate. Children 3 and under are free.
Military personnel -- active or retired-- with valid ID can get in for $10 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased several ways:
-- online at lehighvalleyairshow.com
-- at Lehigh Valley International Airport on level 3 at the Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority office
-- Any local Wegman's location -- including the nearest three stores in Allentown, Easton and Bethlehem
-- In the lobby of the Sands Bethlehem Casino
For more information, visit the airshow website.
- A-Rod said to sign on as ABC News contributor
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day