ALLENTOWN, Pa. - One of the world's most distinctive voices is coming to the PPL Center in Allentown.
Cher brings her high energy act to the Lehigh Valley on September 15.
Her Dressed to Kill tour includes special guests Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo.
Tickets go on sale Monday at 10 a.m., available at pplcenter.com. American Express cardholders can buy tickets starting Thursday at 10 a.m.
Tickets will be priced at $49.50, $98 and $132.50, plus fees.
The D2K Tour promotes Cher's newest album, Closer to the Truth," which features the No. 1 dance hit "Woman's World."
Cher is the second concert announced for the new hockey arena in downtown Allentown.
The Eagles will open the arena's musical acts on Sept. 12.
The PPL Center will be the home of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, a minor league club of the Philadelphia Flyers.
The Phantoms begin their season in September.
"La La Land" didn't sweep Sunday's 89th Academy Awards as expected, but it did take home the major awards -- at least for a minute.Read More »
- 'Moonlight' wins best picture Oscar after baffling on-stage flub
- In first for Netflix, 'The White Helmets' wins Oscar
- Farhadi, director who protested travel ban, wins Oscar
- Oscars: The winners list
- Viola Davis ends award season hot streak with Oscar win
- Spicer cracks down on White House leaks
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather