ALLENTOWN, Pa. - One of the world's most distinctive voices is coming to the PPL Center in Allentown.
Cher brings her high energy act to the Lehigh Valley on September 15.
Her Dressed to Kill tour includes special guests Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo.
Tickets go on sale Monday at 10 a.m., available at pplcenter.com. American Express cardholders can buy tickets starting Thursday at 10 a.m.
Tickets will be priced at $49.50, $98 and $132.50, plus fees.
The D2K Tour promotes Cher's newest album, Closer to the Truth," which features the No. 1 dance hit "Woman's World."
Cher is the second concert announced for the new hockey arena in downtown Allentown.
The Eagles will open the arena's musical acts on Sept. 12.
The PPL Center will be the home of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, a minor league club of the Philadelphia Flyers.
The Phantoms begin their season in September.
President Donald Trump on Monday blamed the Academy Awards' best picture mix-up on what he said was Hollywood's misguided focus on politics.Read More »
- How Lin-Manuel Miranda could change Twitter
- Jon Stewart to media: Stop whining about Trump
- Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Kimmel on Oscars: 'The weirdest TV finale since 'Lost''
- 'Biggest Loser' host Harper 'feeling better' after heart attack
- PwC: 'We failed the Academy' in best picture mess up
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Nearly record warmth this afternoon and tomorrow with a few showers
- It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Updated Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting