(CNN) - Beyonce is making good on her promise to headline the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Queen Bey was slated to headline last year's festival, but she was pregnant with her twins at the time and canceled due to doctor's orders. The superstar singer, who is married to rapper Jay-Z, gave birth to Rumi and Sir Carter in June.
Coachella released a statement last February via Beyonce's Parkwood Entertainment team saying she'd return this year to headline the event, which takes place annually in California's Inland Empire.
Lady Gaga stepped in as Beyonce's replacement.
The music festival, which is held over two weekends in April,will also be headlined by the Weeknd and Eminem.
Other musical acts include, Migos, Chromeo, Kygo, St. Vincent, Cardi B, French Montana and Miguel.
Tickets for the festival go on sale Friday.
- Winter weather returns with quick hitting snow storm
- Updated Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 westbound in Berks County
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Military plane conducting flight exercise cause of loud noises heard in Lehigh Valley
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- CDC says flu season may be leveling off
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees