SOUTH WHITEHALL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Saturday has been circled on the calendar for many kids and grown-ups who are kids at heart.
It was opening day at Dorney Park.
Thousands of people stormed into the park to experience some of the attractions including the new Dinosaurs Alive attraction, and the newest coaster; the 138 foot "Stinger".
"We think we've set records of season pass sales the couple years and we just think that's an endorsement once again of the local community and the great entertainment offering here," said Bernard Bonucelli, Vice President of Operations.
Wildwater Kingdom at Dorney opens on May 26th.
For the decade-plus before he decided to run for office, Donald Trump was a reality TV star. And from that experience, Trump has drawn one, clear conclusion: Ratings are the only measure of success that mean anything in this world.Read More »
- Jennifer Lopez talks Alex Rodriguez romance
- Erin Moran likely died of cancer complications, officials say
- Justin Bieber reflects on his troubled past
- Kenny G. makes a smooth move with mid-air concert
- 'The White Princess' explores history from a 'uniquely feminine' perspective
- T.I. speaks out on police brutality
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown