SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - There were some scary moments at Dorney Park Monday afternoon when a roller coaster became stuck.
The park confirms the Stinger roller coaster stopped during a ride.
The park has not provided any details on how long the coaster was stuck or the number of riders aboard.
The mother of a girl on that ride tells 69 News her daughter was stuck on the coaster for about 90 minutes.
Last year there were several incidents of the Stinger breaking down.
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Lily's Hope Foundation provides "packages of hope" to families with premature babies
- Updated Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey
- Updated Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest