SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - There were some scary moments at Dorney Park Monday afternoon when a roller coaster became stuck.
The park confirms the Stinger roller coaster stopped during a ride.
The park has not provided any details on how long the coaster was stuck or the number of riders aboard.
The mother of a girl on that ride tells 69 News her daughter was stuck on the coaster for about 90 minutes.
Last year there were several incidents of the Stinger breaking down.
- Man accused of Lehigh Valley killing spree pleads guilty
- RNC chief rallies Republicans in Berks
- Jury awards ex-Penn St. assistant coach over $7M
- Updated Easton teacher, union leader passes away
- Halloween celebrated early at Suites and Treats
- Leaked emails raise more questions about Clinton dealings
- Race for Congress: Hartman vs. Smucker
- Stroudsburg man arrested after police seize more than 4,000 bags of heroin
- Search warrant turns up cocaine, cash and stolen handgun
- Vehicle registration fees in Berks to go up $5 in 2017