SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - There were some scary moments at Dorney Park Monday afternoon when a roller coaster became stuck.
The park confirms the Stinger roller coaster stopped during a ride.
The park has not provided any details on how long the coaster was stuck or the number of riders aboard.
The mother of a girl on that ride tells 69 News her daughter was stuck on the coaster for about 90 minutes.
Last year there were several incidents of the Stinger breaking down.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored