READING, Pa. - A top-notch guitarist was honored before Pat Martino's concert Tuesday night.
David Cullen received the Frank Scott Memorial Award from the Berks Arts Council.
Cullen currently teaches classical guitar at Kutztown University.
Back in 2004, he won a Grammy for best pop instrumental recording.
The award is in honor of the late Frank Scott, an iconic jazz musician from the area.
- Jonathan Demme, 'Silence of the Lambs' director, dead at 73
- This theater wants your Shakespearean fan fiction
- 'Frozen': Why kids can't 'Let It Go'
- Adam Levine performs Christina Grimmie tribute on 'The Voice'
- Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obama and nobody's happy
- ESPN will lay off 100 on-air personalities and writers, source says
- 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Updated Motorcycle collides with vehicle in Bath, injuries reported
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Police: DUI suspect twice the legal limit with kids in car
- State report finds New Jersey teens should start school later
- 2 stores in Cumru robbed at gunpoint
- Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Clouds and some sun with a sprinkle in spots; turning milder this afternoon
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event