(CNN) - It's Chicago West.
Kim Kardashian West took to Twitter on Friday to announce the name of the third child that she and husband Kanye West have welcomed into the world.
The baby girl was born Tuesday, and Kardashian West also announced the birth on her website and social media accounts. No name was immediately given.
Chicago joins older siblings North, 4, and Saint, 2.
"We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care," Kardashian West wrote shortly after the baby's birth.
"Black Panther" is still wearing the box office crown in its second weekend.Read More »
- 'Evil Dead' star Bruce Campbell talks horror and longevity of the cult classic
- Emma Chambers, 'Notting Hill' actress, dies at 53
- Ava DuVernay hopes 'A Wrinkle in Time' is a source of light in a time of 'darkness and division'
- NBC's $12B Olympic investment looking riskier
- Beloved Bollywood actress Sridevi dead at 54
- Stolen work by famed painter Degas found in bus
- Updated Pa State Police looking for missing Montgomery County man
- Rain finally wraps up early this afternoon
- Water main breaks in Reading, closes section of North Eighth Street
- Parkland schools to reopen Monday after bus garage fire
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Car crashes in Bucks County
- Young musicians show talents at Lehigh Valley Mall
- HUD awards Puerto Rico $1.5 billion for hurricane recovery efforts
- Broadway veteran launching children's chorus in Allentown
- Reading group hosts Black History Month celebration