A Luzerne County man used his voice to earn his ticket to Hollywood.
Twenty-one year old Keith London, of Hazleton, was featured on American Idol Wednesday night.
London auditioned for the show in Boston, singing an acoustic version of "Roar" by Katy Perry.
His performance had Keith Urban singing along, and Jennifer Lopez said he made her like the song more than she already does.
London is now off to the Hollywood round, which begins in three weeks.
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery