BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Step up to the mic! One area high school choir will get to sing with a rock group at this year's Musikfest.
High school choirs in Bucks, Lehigh, Monroe and Northampton counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey are invited to audition for the gig by participating in the Foreigner Choir Contest sponsored by 99.9 The Hawk, WODE.
Choirs must submit a three-minute video performing their favorite Foreigner song or any song of their choice.
The winner of the contest will sing along with Foreigner on its smash hit "I Want To Know What Love Is" at the rock band's August 7 concert.chorus
In addition to the performance, the band will also donate $500 to the high school's choir program.
Complete details on the contest can be found on the WODE website.
The Federal Communications Commission said Tuesday that it will not take any action over a joke made by Stephen Colbert about President Donald Trump.Read More »
- Local venues discuss security concerns after deadly Manchester attack
- 10 people seated on jury in Bill Cosby's sex assault trial
- Fox News removes false story on DNC staffer's death
- A first look at 'Game of Thrones,' season 7
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Concert bombing prompts Taylor Swift to break Twitter silence
- Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law