(CNN) - James Corden had a good reason for missing Tuesday night's episode of "The Late Late Show."
The talk-show host was with his wife, Julia Carey, as she gave birth to their third child, a girl.
"Today we welcomed a beautiful baby daughter into the world," Corden tweeted. "Both she and her mother are doing great."
He thanked singer Harry Styles, who agreed to fill in as host with only a few hours' notice.
Corden and Carey, who married in 2012, are already the parents of son Max, 6, and daughter Carey, 3.
Former FBI Director James Comey sat down with Stephen Colbert on Tuesday for a wide-ranging interview that touched on President Donald Trump, the Russia investigation and...red wine.Read More »
- After #Beychella, Beyonce is donating $100,000 to historically black colleges
- Legal fight escalates over Aaron Sorkin adaptation of 'To Kill a Mockingbird'
- Dwyane Wade credits Kevin Hart's heckling for extra motivation
- Jurors hear Bill Cosby's side from 2005 deposition
- Kendrick Lamar and Ed Sheeran lead Billboard Music Award nominations
- Your favorite podcasts are being adapted for TV
- Updated A cold start Wednesday morning, then a warmer afternoon, plenty of sunshine
- Part of engine from deadly plane accident found in Berks County
- "The Handmaid's Tale" author speaks at NCC
- Southern Lehigh and Emmaus lacrosse cancer fundraiser this weekend
- Updated Effort to beautify Wilson Borough planned for Saturday
- Person killed in roll-over crash of SUV near Geigertown
- State legislator has fond memories of Barbara Bush
- Cumru approves 10-lot neighborhood
- Updated GOP gubernatorial candidate outlines his agenda
- Updated Investigation of dismissal of Easton wrestling coach questioned