READING, Pa. - Fans of "America's Got Talent" will get to see some of the show's top acts both live and in person when NBC brings them to Reading.
"America's Got Talent Live: All-Stars Tour" will appear at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m. on March 17, theater officials announced Monday.
The show will be hosted by talk show host Jerry Springer, who was given the chance to show off his own talent when he appeared on the third season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" in 2006.
Tickets, which cost $48.75 and $38.75, will go on sale this Friday at the Sovereign Center box office, online at Ticketmaster.com and by phone at 800-745-3000. A limited number of VIP tickets, which included a meet-and-greet, cost $87.50.
The "America's Got Talent Live: All-Stars Tour" will feature a lineup of the most popular performers from this summer's season, as well as top stars from recent seasons, officials said.
- John Oliver sued by coal CEO claiming 'character assassination'
- DeMario Jackson will not be returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Emma Watson is leaving copies of 'The Handmaid's Tale' around Paris
- Ron Howard steps in to direct Han Solo 'Star Wars' film
- 'The Big Sick' delivers healing dose of heart and comedy
- 'Downton Abbey' the movie is coming
- Updated DA orders grand jury investigation of fatal police shooting
- Fire destroys building, several vehicles in Berks
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- Updated Suspect surrenders in stabbing of 2 teens in Reading
- Updated Concerns in Emmaus about possible Rodale sale
- Updated New Jersey lawmakers try again to raise smoking age to 21
- Bloomsbury man guilty in sex assault case involving child
- Updated Health Beat: New treatment for CMS
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Reading School District
- Catty man allegedly exposes himself to teen, asks is she 'open minded'