READING, Pa. - Fans of "America's Got Talent" will get to see some of the show's top acts both live and in person when NBC brings them to Reading.
"America's Got Talent Live: All-Stars Tour" will appear at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m. on March 17, theater officials announced Monday.
The show will be hosted by talk show host Jerry Springer, who was given the chance to show off his own talent when he appeared on the third season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" in 2006.
Tickets, which cost $48.75 and $38.75, will go on sale this Friday at the Sovereign Center box office, online at Ticketmaster.com and by phone at 800-745-3000. A limited number of VIP tickets, which included a meet-and-greet, cost $87.50.
The "America's Got Talent Live: All-Stars Tour" will feature a lineup of the most popular performers from this summer's season, as well as top stars from recent seasons, officials said.
The Civic Theatre in Allentown is getting ready for its next act.Read More »
- Kim Kardashian after robbery: 'I'm such a different person'
- Johnny Depp turns up at Disneyland as Capt. Jack Sparrow (and fans lose it)
- Chris Soules breaks silence after arrest, fatal accident
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' stars see show as 'scarily relevant'
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- 'Unbreakable'-'Split' sequel announced by M. Night Shyamalan
- Updated Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philly
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars and wins big
- Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- LVPC offers regional industrial development overview
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Warm again today with some sunshine