(CNN) - Justin Timberlake is finally back.
The singer has announced he will release a new album next month, his first studio album since 2013.
Timberlake is set to debut the record's first single, titled "Filthy," on Friday at midnight ET.
He said in a video announcing the new album that his son, wife and his home state of Tennessee were his biggest inspirations.
"It's personal," Timberlake said.
"Man of the Woods" will drop February 2, just two days before Timberlake takes the stage at the Super Bowl halftime show.
The performance will mark Timberlake's first return to the Super Bowl since his controversial set in 2004, when he ripped away part of headliner Janet Jackson's outfit, exposing one of her breasts.
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux announce breakup
- Jeffrey Tambor not returning to 'Transparent'
- Nick Park gets kick out of directing stop-motion comedy 'Early Man'
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Arson suspected in fire at Ashley Furniture; $1.5M damage
- Deadline looms: Pa. court has until Monday to pick new map
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport
- Amity homeowners on alert after string of burglaries
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone