BRECKNOCK TWP., Pa. - Reality TV mom Kate Gosselin said she was hurrying home to her children when she was stopped for speeding last month.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reported the star of TLC's Kate Plus 8 pleaded guilty by mail to a speeding ticket for going 88 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Gosselin was speeding on Route 222, near Route 897, in Brecknock Township, Lancaster County, around 1:30 a.m. on August 9, state police said. According to court documents, she pleaded guilty on August 17 and paid $174 in fines and court costs.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reported Gosselin, 36, told troopers she was speeding to get home to her kids. The family lives in Lower Heidelberg Township, Berks County.
It was the second time Gosselin has been stopped for speeding in two years. In 2009, she was found driving 84 mph on Route 15 near Gettysburg.
Gosselin's reality show about her life as the mother of twins and sextuplets was canceled this year. The last episode aired September 12.
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Melania Trump visits Sicily, wears $51,500 designer jacket
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Updated Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- Updated PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran