READING, Pa. - Children in Reading enjoyed the warm temperatures Sunday with a community Easter egg hunt.
It was a beautiful day to look for eggs in Pendora Park off South 19th Street.
Kids got to run around in the sunshine around noon.
A 69News viewer told us this hunt was originally started by Cheryl Shurilla as an egg hunt for her own children when they were very young over 20 years ago and has evolved into a community wide event.
Kids got to take home an Easter basket from the Easter bunny and got their picture taken with the rabbit.
Scott Baio is walking back comments he made about the death of his former "Happy Days" co-star, Erin Moran.Read More »
- Why teen mental health experts are focused on '13 Reasons Why'
- Christian Dior shares spike on $13 billion takeover bid
- Former press secretary doesn't have much sympathy for Spicer
- Elton John cancels Las Vegas shows after hospitalization
- In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
- Donald Trump has one real measure of success: Ratings
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Updated Police ambush gunman's sister calls him her 'protector'
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Updated Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow