(CNN) - Kim Kardashian West is not here for Lindsay Lohan's opinions about her hair.
The TV reality star-mogul debuted several images on social media Monday sporting Bo Derek-like cornrows.
Blogger Perez Hilton posted one of the photos, and Lohan responded in the comments, "I'm confused."
Kardashian West then hopped in and said, "You know what's confusing..... Your sudden foreign accent."
There was much speculation in 2016 about Lohan speaking with an odd, unidentifiable accent when she opened a nightclub in Greece.
Lohan told the Daily Mail at the time that the accent was "a mixture of most of the languages I can understand or am trying to learn."
"I've been learning different languages since I was a child," she said. "I'm fluent in English and French can understand Russian and am learning Turkish, Italian and Arabic."
The Milwaukee Brewers are taking baseball fans back to "The Sandlot" via a viral video.Read More »
- Macaulay Culkin gets real personal
- You can buy a reproduction of 'Fearless Girl' for $6,500
- Former Fox analyst blasts network as 'propaganda machine'
- Former Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues company that didn't publish her story
- Women in Bill O'Reilly defamation suit want settlement agreements made public
- Smithsonian moves Michelle Obama portrait due to 'high volume of visitors'
- 69 News Snow Patrol: Lehigh Valley (9am)
- 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (9 a.m.)
- WATCH: Matt Broderick's morning forecast
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- LANTA to run on modified scheduled Wednesday
- Updated Speed, travel restrictions in place on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- Bethlehem's Second Avenue will be narrowed: Council
- Parkland enrollment up, requests more staff
- Updated US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Updated Department of Labor sues East Penn Manufacturing