HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Lehigh Valley International Airport is going Hollywood.
The airport will serve as the backdrop of a future episode of the upcoming NBC drama, "Do No Harm." It's about a neurologist who has split personality disorder.
The crew filmed three scenes at the airport on Thursday, and the director said he was really surprised at how helpful the LVIA staff and management were.
"Usually airports are a gigantic pain, an awful, awful pain," said Omar Madha, director. "They sort of make your kidneys dry up and your liver feels really unhappy and you sort of kind of go jaundice with yellow, yuck, because airports are normally not very helpful. But these guys, very, very helpful."
"Do No Harm" will debut on NBC on Thurs., Jan. 31.
- Updated Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Updated Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Updated Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot