She's already made a name for herself in Hollywood and now a Northampton County native has scored a juicy prime time gig.
Kate Micucci has scored a guest star role on "The Big Bang Theory."
The Hollywood Reporter says the Bushkill Township native will make her debut in two weeks on the Valentine's Day episode of the popular CBS comedy.
Micucci has also on "Raising Hope" and "Scrubs" among other shows.
She's also one-half of the musical comedy team "Garfunkel and Oates."
"Full Frontal" correspondents Ashley Nicole Black, Amy Hoggart, and Mike Rubens were less than an hour removed from an event that's been in the works for months, and their joy was still palpable.Read More »
- Hacker says it has new season of Netflix's 'Orange is the New Black'
- Will Ferrell returns as Bush for 'Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner'
- Artists mark Trump's 100th day in office
- Ciara and Russell Wilson welcome baby girl
- How 'Thelma' still drives Geena Davis
- 100 days in, Howard Stern was 100% right about Donald Trump
- Updated Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Updated President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges