She's already made a name for herself in Hollywood and now a Northampton County native has scored a juicy prime time gig.
Kate Micucci has scored a guest star role on "The Big Bang Theory."
The Hollywood Reporter says the Bushkill Township native will make her debut in two weeks on the Valentine's Day episode of the popular CBS comedy.
Micucci has also on "Raising Hope" and "Scrubs" among other shows.
She's also one-half of the musical comedy team "Garfunkel and Oates."
- 100 days in, Howard Stern was 100% right about Donald Trump
- Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Fyre Festival: When a $12,000 luxury festival in paradise turns into chaos
- How hard work paid off for the brothers who run Tyler Perry Studios
- What makes the NFL Draft a TV event?
- Emma Watson, Tom Hanks do social media right (like everything else)
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated NJ Gov. Christie compares opioid drug crisis to AIDS epidemic
- Updated BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Police allegedly link cigarette butt to break-in suspect
- Bethlehem man among white nationalists indicted on weapons, drug charges
- Doctor accused of bribing Menendez guilty of Medicare fraud
- Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage