ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Internationally acclaimed filmmaker Zeke Zelker, from the Lehigh Valley, is bringing his ground-breaking interactive play to Bucks County.
It's called The WTYT 960 Billboard Sitters, and it's a comedy where the audience becomes a part of the storyline.
The play is coming to The Bucks County Playhouse in October.
Zeke sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more about this new kind of storytelling.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored