Thanksgiving is eight days away, but Macy's gave a sneak peek of one of its most cherished traditions today.
They revealed the newest additions that will appear in the 85th annual Thanksgiving Day parade.
Five new floats are being worked on in the Macy's parade studio in New Jersey, including a 35-foot elf named is Gazer.
The floats will be taken apart, so they can fit through the Lincoln Tunnel next week.
The Denver Post has cut ties with Terry Frei after the journalist tweeted that he was "very uncomfortable with a Japanese driver winning the Indianapolis 500 during Memorial Day weekend."Read More »
- Trevor Noah compares Trump era to 'Game of Thrones'
- Sofia Coppola becomes second woman to win Cannes director prize
- Miranda Kerr and Emmy Rossum both marry
- Gong Yoo on becoming South Korea's leading man
- A-Rod said to sign on as ABC News contributor
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Updated Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Updated Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem