(CNN) - This year's Oscar-nominated musicians are going to take the stage at the Academy Awards ceremony.
Mary J. Blige, Miguel, Gael García Bernal, Andra Day, Natalia LaFourcade, Keala Settle, Sufjan Stevens and Common will perform their original songs at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on March 4, when the motion picture academy kicks of its 90th Oscars ceremony.
"We're excited to have these talented artists showcase the powerful contribution music makes to filmmaking," the show's producers Michael De Luca and Jennifer Todd announced in a statement on Friday. "It's a privilege to welcome them to the 90th Oscars stage."
Blige will perform "Mighty River" from "Mudbound," the Oscar-nominated song she co-wrote with Raphael Saadiq and Taura Stinson. Blige is also nominated for best supporting actress for her role in "Mudbound." She is the first person to be nominated for both a performance and an original song in the same year.
Common and Day will perform "Stand Up For Something" from "Marshall" and Settle will perform "This is Me" from "The Greatest Showman."
Stevens will perform "Mystery of Love" from the film "Call Me by Your Name," and Bernal, LaFourcade and Miguel will perform "Remember Me" from "Coco."
Swedish superstar DJ Avicii made millions dance with his catchy hits, flashing lights and soulful collaborations.Read More »
- 'Smallville' actress Allison Mack arrested in sex trafficking case
- 4/20: Here are some celebs to roll with to honor the day that honors marijuana
- Grammy-nominated DJ Avicii found dead 28
- Prince's haunting unheard recording of 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- From 'The Exorcist' to 'Westworld,' the '70s mount a comeback
- Natalie Portman cancels Israel trip for award, citing 'distressing' events
- A sunny and seasonable weekend in store
- Funeral for Barbara Bush to be held Saturday
- 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- Updated Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets
- Dorney Park and WFMZ team up for second annual food drive
- With a film in the works, fans fight over Wawa/Sheetz debate
- Second amendment rally, voter registration drive held at local schools
- Students encouraged by National School Walkout Day
- Pawlowski's attorney files motion for acquittal