A Lancaster County woman who disappeared more than ten years ago opened up for the first time to Dr. Phil on WFMZ-TV.
Brenda Heist went missing in 2002 after dropping off her children at school in Lititz. She was presumed dead until she reappeared last month.
It turns out, Heist was living in Florida the whole time. She is now being held in jail on outstanding warrants.
When Dr. Phil asked if she ever missed her family, Heist admitted that she thought about her children every day, but knew they would be better off with her husband.
- Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- Hundreds attend fundraiser for local cyclist
- Updated Any wintry mix changes to rain by this afternoon
- Updated Jurors to hear closing arguments in New Jersey bridge case
- Updated Bill to liberalize beer laws sent to Wolf's desk
- Updated Preibus visiting Berks County Thursday
- Updated Life Lessons: Pacemaker helps with sleep apnea
- A Clinton presidency would mean renomination of Merrick Garland, CNN analyst tells Moravian College
- Lower Saucon unveils 2017 preliminary budget with no tax increase
- Warren Co. Freeholders miffed over wetland mitigation