A Lancaster County woman who disappeared more than ten years ago opened up for the first time to Dr. Phil on WFMZ-TV.
Brenda Heist went missing in 2002 after dropping off her children at school in Lititz. She was presumed dead until she reappeared last month.
It turns out, Heist was living in Florida the whole time. She is now being held in jail on outstanding warrants.
When Dr. Phil asked if she ever missed her family, Heist admitted that she thought about her children every day, but knew they would be better off with her husband.
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Melania Trump visits Sicily, wears $51,500 designer jacket
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River