ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A pair of high-powered rock and roll acts will come together at the Great Allentown Fair this summer.
Motley Crue will make a stop at the fair on Wednesday, August 27th as part of the metal band's farewell tour.
Shock rocker Alice Cooper will also be there as a special guest.
"We're so thrilled to be part of the national tour. It's a huge honor. We're the only fair in the lineup from what I've seen, so that's big news for the Lehigh Valley," said Bonnie Broscious, fair marketing director.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at the fair's box office or through Ticketmaster online, phone and outlets.
The fair box office will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, and then from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Thursday.
Tickets are $90 for reserved seats on the track floor surround the stage extension, $75 for reserved seats in the covered grandstand and $45 for general admission grab seats on the track and in the grandstand.
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Updated 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- Health Beat: ACL reinjury in girls prevented by PEP
- Updated Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Clouds and some sun this afternoon