'Star Wars' turns 40, but did you know....Courtesy Lucasfilm via CNN
The force has been with us for 40 years now.Read More »
Sarah Hyland of 'Modern Family' refutes anorexia claimsJason Kempin/Getty Images
Despite her current look, Sarah Hyland wants the world to know she "not a fan of 'being skinny.' "Read More »
Chris Cornell's wife writes heartfelt tribute: 'I will fight for you'Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Vicky Cornell has shared a letter she wrote to her late husband, rocker Chris Cornell, ahead of his funeral on Friday.Read More »
GLAAD studio study no hooray for HollywoodKarmalize via CNN
GLAAD released its fifth annual Studio Responsibility Index report on Thursday, and it's not good news for Hollywood.Read More »
Val Kilmer excited for 'Top Gun 2'Kevin Winter/Getty Images
The "Top Gun 2" momentum is speeding up.Read More »
'Star Wars' stars then and nowLucasfilm Ltd.
Thursday marks 40 years since the May 25, 1977, debut of "Star Wars." To honor the anniversary, join us for a look at the movie's stars then and now while also remembering those we have lost over the years.Read More »
Hannity's conspiracy theory pressures Fox NewsPaul Zimmerman/Getty Images
Sean Hannity's decision to promote a baseless conspiracy theory about the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich has brought new public pressure on Fox News, just as it was beginning to emerge from a year of high-profile scandals.Read More »
About Music Mondays
Mondays are sounding better than ever before on 69 News at Sunrise! Every Monday morning we showcase the sounds of the many talented artists in and around the Lehigh Valley. Tune in to learn about how the artists got their starts and hear live performances by different vocalists and groups.
If you'd like to join us on the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a bio and a video of your performance of a song you'd like to play on 69 News at Sunrise.
Music Monday is open to professional artists with published music who regularly perform in the WFMZ-TV viewing area.
- Updated 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- New Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court