ALLENTOWN, Pa. - He went from a life of gangs and drugs to a mission to spread a powerful message through music.
Now, the life experiences of Franky Bells have shaped his music and his purpose.
His new album, produced by Takeover Records, is due out in just a few months, and Franky joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on Music Monday to tell us more.
At this moment, nearly 118,000 people across the U.S. are waiting for an organ or tissue transplant.Read More »
- Life Lessons: Half of patients make poor decisions
- Music Monday: Wild Planes Band
- Life Lessons: Little girls don't think women are brilliant
- Rodale Institute offers organic produce with farm share program
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Updated Getaway driver in Lehigh Valley shooting spree pleads guilty
- Updated Train, tractor trailer collide in Bangor
- New Mountainville Bowling Center closing Wednesday
- Some Pocono parks consider charging non-resident fees
- City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River