ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We got the work week started on a funky and soulful note Monday morning!
Hillary Wallace and the Death is a band from the Philadelphia suburbs that's getting rave reviews, and it's about to release its first album later on this month.
Some of the group's members, Hillary Wallace and Tyler Pursel, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo to tell us more and to perform LIVE on 69 News at Sunrise for Music Monday.
- 100+ nursing home residents evacuated after water main break
- 19 charged in drug bust across Lehigh, Northampton counties
- Poconos singing sensation finding success on "The Voice"
- New Whitehall Rotary Club gets ready to serve
- 4 men heading to trial in killing near Pagoda in Reading
- 3 arrested in bust of marijuana grow operation near Pottstown
- New Lehigh Valley Comprehensive Planning Committee discusses regional development opportunities
- PA Supreme Court sides with firefighters in dispute with Allentown
- Former executive admits to theft from Berks company
- Reading's homeless treated to 5-star dining experience