ALLENTOWN, Pa. - They play what they call gangsta folk and funk, and it seems they become more and more popular every time they pay us a visit.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery welcomed back Montgomery County's Whiskeyhickon Boys to 69 News at Sunrise.
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Animals, rides, exhibitors and contests pack the Schnecksville Community Festival
- How to add some "frugal fireworks" to your 4th of July party
- Life Lessons: Filtered cigarettes
- The Longest Day raises awareness for Alzheimer's disease
- Rain sends first night of Sabor Latin Festival inside
- Updated Pharmacy assistant accused of stealing 30,000 pills
- NJ workers help woman find treasured necklace in trash
- Updated Police: Man shot, left for dead on road in Schuylkill County
- Volunteers clean up at Berks WWII memorial
- 2 displaced after fire in Exeter Twp.
- Baseballtown highlights National Hall of Famers who played at ballpark
- Crash snarls rush hour traffic on I-78 in Allentown
- 'Faces of Reading' creators seek help to showcase exhibit
- Protesters want gas drillers to pay extraction tax in Pa.