ALLENTOWN, Pa. - They play what they call gangsta folk and funk, and it seems they become more and more popular every time they pay us a visit.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery welcomed back Montgomery County's Whiskeyhickon Boys to 69 News at Sunrise.
- Face It Co. offers organic, chemical-free beauty products
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Sentencing begins for congressional aide convicted of sexual assault
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- Updated State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- 22 arrests at marijuana event at Philadelphia warehouse
- Mostly cloudy with a touch of rain today; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'