ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's all about "music with a mission" on this Music Monday!
Musicians from The Wizards of Winter and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Trans-Siberian Orchestra are teaming together this holiday season to help Markie DeVoe, a little boy from New Jersey who suffers from a rare eye disorder.
Scott Kelly and Steve Ratchen from The Wizards of Winter and Markie DeVoe and his family joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities