ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's all about "music with a mission" on this Music Monday!
Musicians from The Wizards of Winter and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Trans-Siberian Orchestra are teaming together this holiday season to help Markie DeVoe, a little boy from New Jersey who suffers from a rare eye disorder.
Scott Kelly and Steve Ratchen from The Wizards of Winter and Markie DeVoe and his family joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Updated Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Updated Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Updated A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury