ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Their sound is a fusion of folk, bluegrass, rockabilly and hip hop with a splash of funk blended together creating a musical cocktail they call "gangsta folk."
Monday morning, the WhiskeyHickon Boys, from Montgomery County, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share their unique sound and to help us kick off the week with Music Monday.
- D-11 SOCCER: Palisades, Salisbury and CCHS among early winners
- Exeter sweeps Berks Catholic en route to BCIAA crown
- D-3 SOCCER: Wilson boy's thriller highlights early round action
- Lafayette looks to end skid vs. Georgetown
- Nazareth's Scherr wins PIAA Golf Championship
- Bethlehem boy excited to donate birthday money to BPD
- Lehigh University announces 10 year expansion project
- Lafayette College presents big, long-range plans
- Carson Kressley to hold book signing at Moravian Book Shop
- Bethlehem's Nitschmann Middle School receives $2 million grant