ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Their sound is a fusion of folk, bluegrass, rockabilly and hip hop with a splash of funk blended together creating a musical cocktail they call "gangsta folk."
Monday morning, the WhiskeyHickon Boys, from Montgomery County, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share their unique sound and to help us kick off the week with Music Monday.
- Updated Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store set for preliminary hearing
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations
- Exeter Township Police enforce zero-tolerance policy
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting