ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Their sound is a fusion of folk, bluegrass, rockabilly and hip hop with a splash of funk blended together creating a musical cocktail they call "gangsta folk."
Monday morning, the WhiskeyHickon Boys, from Montgomery County, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share their unique sound and to help us kick off the week with Music Monday.
- Updated Jury reaches verdict in trial of Penn State ex-president
- Updated Driver killed, another injured in crash in Exeter
- Updated 2 charged in 2013 killing of 16-year-old in Allentown
- Updated Reading Red Knights sent to championship game in style
- Updated Prosecutor: Penn State trial jury kept focus on kids
- Updated Health Beat: Operation Walk USA
- Police allege suspect tries to run after officer finds stolen gun
- Woman guilty of kidnapping baby from KOP food court
- Suspect in sex assault case backs out of plea deal
- Air Products announces it will not purchase Yingde Gases Group