ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Their sound is a fusion of folk, bluegrass, rockabilly and hip hop with a splash of funk blended together creating a musical cocktail they call "gangsta folk."
Monday morning, the WhiskeyHickon Boys, from Montgomery County, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share their unique sound and to help us kick off the week with Music Monday.
It's the first week of summer and one community is celebrating the season with an annual fair.Read More »
- How to add some "frugal fireworks" to your 4th of July party
- Life Lessons: Filtered cigarettes
- The Longest Day raises awareness for Alzheimer's disease
- World War II Living History Weekend to take place in Bushkill Twp.
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Vulnerability and shame
- Life Lessons: Body language
- Updated Northampton DA orders grand jury investigation into fatal police shooting
- Updated Suspect surrenders in stabbing of 2 teens in Reading
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Updated Senate to unveil healthcare bill
- Updated Prosecutors to seek death penalty in fatal Palmer Twp. shooting
- Updated Berks County looking at budget deficit in 2018
- Updated Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- Warm and comfortable today
- Arts Around Town: Touching story of Hilton twins in Genesius Theatre's 'Side Show'
- Animals, rides, exhibitors and contests pack the Schnecksville Community Festival