BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The city of Bethlehem will be alive with the sounds of all kinds of music for the next 10 days.
The 31st annual Musikfest gets underway Friday afternoon. It's the nation's largest free music festival.
Hundreds of concerts will be held on more than a dozen different stages between now and the end of the festival on August 10th.
There are also 65 vendors, 45 artisans, and several street performers.
To stay up to date with all of the happenings during the festival, download the Musikfest app.
For a list of concerts and schedules, visit the Musikfest website.
The Denver Post has cut ties with Terry Frei after the journalist tweeted that he was "very uncomfortable with a Japanese driver winning the Indianapolis 500 during Memorial Day weekend."Read More »
- Trevor Noah compares Trump era to 'Game of Thrones'
- Sofia Coppola becomes second woman to win Cannes director prize
- Miranda Kerr and Emmy Rossum both marry
- Gong Yoo on becoming South Korea's leading man
- A-Rod said to sign on as ABC News contributor
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Updated Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Updated Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem