BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The city of Bethlehem will be alive with the sounds of all kinds of music for the next 10 days.
The 31st annual Musikfest gets underway Friday afternoon. It's the nation's largest free music festival.
Hundreds of concerts will be held on more than a dozen different stages between now and the end of the festival on August 10th.
There are also 65 vendors, 45 artisans, and several street performers.
To stay up to date with all of the happenings during the festival, download the Musikfest app.
For a list of concerts and schedules, visit the Musikfest website.
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- Updated PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading