BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The city of Bethlehem will be alive with the sounds of all kinds of music for the next 10 days.
The 31st annual Musikfest gets underway Friday afternoon. It's the nation's largest free music festival.
Hundreds of concerts will be held on more than a dozen different stages between now and the end of the festival on August 10th.
There are also 65 vendors, 45 artisans, and several street performers.
To stay up to date with all of the happenings during the festival, download the Musikfest app.
For a list of concerts and schedules, visit the Musikfest website.
- LIVE Trump attends G-7 summit: What to watch
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Passing showers but more seasonable today
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC