BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The city of Bethlehem will be alive with the sounds of all kinds of music for the next 10 days.
The 31st annual Musikfest gets underway Friday afternoon. It's the nation's largest free music festival.
Hundreds of concerts will be held on more than a dozen different stages between now and the end of the festival on August 10th.
There are also 65 vendors, 45 artisans, and several street performers.
To stay up to date with all of the happenings during the festival, download the Musikfest app.
For a list of concerts and schedules, visit the Musikfest website.
- New Nazareth's Scherr wins PIAA Golf Championship
- New Flyers recall forward Taylor Leier
- Updated Airport authority board putting support behind future of Braden Airpark
- Updated Health Beat: Spices fight cancer?
- Pennsylvania Turnpike IDs biggest toll violators
- Senior living employee allegedly admits to stealing from residents
- Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- Pennsylvania works on rules under new medical marijuana law
- Reading Public Library names new director
- Trio tries to rob man of coat in Allentown