The chart-topping rockers will take the Sands Steel Stage on Saturday, August 2nd in Bethlehem.
Formed in Oklahoma in 1999, The All-American Rejects are known for hits such as "Dirty Little Secret," "Move Along," "Swing," "It Ends Tonight" and their international smash "Gives You Hell."
The group released its self-titled debut in 2003 and followed that up with the double-platinum Move Along in 2005.
Tickets for the concert will be $29-$39 and go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m. to ArtsQuest members. The public will get a chance to buy tickets at 10 a.m. May 30 at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
The complete Sands Steel Stage lineup is:
Aug. 1: ZZ Top
Aug. 2: The All-American Rejects
Aug. 3: Jason Derulo
Aug. 4: Sheryl Crow
Aug. 5: The Moody Blues
Aug. 6: Steely Dan
Aug. 7: The Avett Brothers
Aug. 8: Alan Jackson
Aug. 9: Weezer
Aug. 10: Keith Urban
Tickets for all of the concerts, except The All-American Rejects, are on sale now at www.musikfest.org at 610-332-3378.
- Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Kimmel on Oscars: 'The weirdest TV finale since 'Lost''
- 'Biggest Loser' host Harper 'feeling better' after heart attack
- PwC: 'We failed the Academy' in best picture mess up
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Oscars have crazy ending, but second lowest rating in its history
- Updated Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Updated Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Updated Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients