The chart-topping rockers will take the Sands Steel Stage on Saturday, August 2nd in Bethlehem.
Formed in Oklahoma in 1999, The All-American Rejects are known for hits such as "Dirty Little Secret," "Move Along," "Swing," "It Ends Tonight" and their international smash "Gives You Hell."
The group released its self-titled debut in 2003 and followed that up with the double-platinum Move Along in 2005.
Tickets for the concert will be $29-$39 and go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m. to ArtsQuest members. The public will get a chance to buy tickets at 10 a.m. May 30 at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
The complete Sands Steel Stage lineup is:
Aug. 1: ZZ Top
Aug. 2: The All-American Rejects
Aug. 3: Jason Derulo
Aug. 4: Sheryl Crow
Aug. 5: The Moody Blues
Aug. 6: Steely Dan
Aug. 7: The Avett Brothers
Aug. 8: Alan Jackson
Aug. 9: Weezer
Aug. 10: Keith Urban
Tickets for all of the concerts, except The All-American Rejects, are on sale now at www.musikfest.org at 610-332-3378.
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Melania Trump visits Sicily, wears $51,500 designer jacket
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River