BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Musikfest has announced another headliner for its 2013 festival--OneRepublic will take the stage on August 3.
Formed in 2002, OneRepublic took the world by storm with a smash single "Apologize" from the group's debut album "Dreaming Out Loud. The song set a record for the most radio airplay in a week.
Special guests Mayer Hawthorne and Churchill will kick off the concert at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale April 9 at 10 a.m. for ArtsQuest members. The general public can buy them starting April 12 at 10 a.m.
Tickets are $39 and $49 and will be available at musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after pointing shotgun at officers
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Updated Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Lily's Hope Foundation provides "packages of hope" to families with premature babies