BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Musikfest has announced another headliner for its 2013 festival--OneRepublic will take the stage on August 3.
Formed in 2002, OneRepublic took the world by storm with a smash single "Apologize" from the group's debut album "Dreaming Out Loud. The song set a record for the most radio airplay in a week.
Special guests Mayer Hawthorne and Churchill will kick off the concert at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale April 9 at 10 a.m. for ArtsQuest members. The general public can buy them starting April 12 at 10 a.m.
Tickets are $39 and $49 and will be available at musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
- Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- Hundreds attend fundraiser for local cyclist
- Any wintry mix changes to rain by this afternoon
- Updated NJ Transit hiring consultant to address safety concerns
- Updated Woman allegedly breaks into parents' home, steals jewelry, credit cards
- Updated Woman allegedly steals identity to secure $18K in student loans
- Updated Police catch Bangor man prowling with brass knuckles, knife
- Updated Man injured in overnight crash on Rt. 512
- Pension bill dies, others still in play as session nears end
- Jurors to hear closing arguments in New Jersey bridge case