BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Musikfest has announced another headliner for its 2013 festival--OneRepublic will take the stage on August 3.
Formed in 2002, OneRepublic took the world by storm with a smash single "Apologize" from the group's debut album "Dreaming Out Loud. The song set a record for the most radio airplay in a week.
Special guests Mayer Hawthorne and Churchill will kick off the concert at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale April 9 at 10 a.m. for ArtsQuest members. The general public can buy them starting April 12 at 10 a.m.
Tickets are $39 and $49 and will be available at musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
"La La Land" didn't sweep Sunday's 89th Academy Awards as expected, but it did take home the major awards -- at least for a minute.Read More »
- 'Moonlight' wins best picture Oscar after baffling on-stage flub
- In first for Netflix, 'The White Helmets' wins Oscar
- Farhadi, director who protested travel ban, wins Oscar
- Oscars: The winners list
- Viola Davis ends award season hot streak with Oscar win
- Spicer cracks down on White House leaks
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather