BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Musikfest has announced another headliner for its 2013 festival--OneRepublic will take the stage on August 3.
Formed in 2002, OneRepublic took the world by storm with a smash single "Apologize" from the group's debut album "Dreaming Out Loud. The song set a record for the most radio airplay in a week.
Special guests Mayer Hawthorne and Churchill will kick off the concert at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale April 9 at 10 a.m. for ArtsQuest members. The general public can buy them starting April 12 at 10 a.m.
Tickets are $39 and $49 and will be available at musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
Following a big win at Cannes, Sofia Coppola has just joined a very exclusive club.Read More »
- Miranda Kerr and Emmy Rossum both marry
- Gong Yoo on becoming South Korea's leading man
- A-Rod said to sign on as ABC News contributor
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients