(CNN) - Paris Hilton is kicking off the new year with a new engagement.
The heiress, model and former reality star is engaged to marry actor, Chris Zylka.
Hilton announced the news in an Instagram post Tuesday, and professional photographers were on hand to capture the moment Zylka proposed atop a mountain in Aspen, Colorado.
"I said Yas! So happy & excited to be engaged to the love of my life," Hilton wrote in the caption. "My best friend & soulmate. Perfect for me in every way. So dedicated, loyal, loving & kindhearted. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! You are my dream come true! Thank you for showing me that fairytales do exist."
Zylka, who starred on the HBO show "The Leftovers," made a public declaration of his love for Hilton by getting her name tattooed on his arm in Disneyesque font in July.
The couple have been dating for two years and made their relationship public last February.
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux announce breakup
- Jeffrey Tambor not returning to 'Transparent'
- Nick Park gets kick out of directing stop-motion comedy 'Early Man'
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Updated Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Updated Arson suspected in fire at Ashley Furniture; $1.5M damage
- Deadline looms: Pa. court has until Monday to pick new map
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport
- Amity homeowners on alert after string of burglaries
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone