PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - The next six Thursdays will bring free movies to one Warren County, N.J., community.
Phillipsburg residents and guests are invited to attend Movies in the Park as part of a free family activity.
The Town of Phillipsburg and the Phillipsburg Area Chamber of Commerce are hosting the event that runs July 17-August 21.
Sponsored by the Phillipsburg Free Public Library, each week will feature a new kid-friendly movie.
The movies will be shown at Shappell Park, located off South Main Street in downtown Phillipsburg, starting at 8:30 p.m.
Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs.
The movies scheduled include:
July 17th – Planes
July 24th – Turbo
July 31st – Frozen
August 7th – The Croods
August 14th – Despicable Me 2
August 21st – The Lego Movie
Sean Hannity closed a controversial week of by taking a vacation. When he gets back next week, he'll have less sponsors.Read More »
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Melania Trump visits Sicily, wears $51,500 designer jacket
- Chris Cornell's close friends remember his final days
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Updated Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley