PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - The next six Thursdays will bring free movies to one Warren County, N.J., community.
Phillipsburg residents and guests are invited to attend Movies in the Park as part of a free family activity.
The Town of Phillipsburg and the Phillipsburg Area Chamber of Commerce are hosting the event that runs July 17-August 21.
Sponsored by the Phillipsburg Free Public Library, each week will feature a new kid-friendly movie.
The movies will be shown at Shappell Park, located off South Main Street in downtown Phillipsburg, starting at 8:30 p.m.
Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs.
The movies scheduled include:
July 17th – Planes
July 24th – Turbo
July 31st – Frozen
August 7th – The Croods
August 14th – Despicable Me 2
August 21st – The Lego Movie
President Donald Trump on Monday blamed the Academy Awards' best picture mix-up on what he said was Hollywood's misguided focus on politics.Read More »
- How Lin-Manuel Miranda could change Twitter
- Jon Stewart to media: Stop whining about Trump
- Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Kimmel on Oscars: 'The weirdest TV finale since 'Lost''
- 'Biggest Loser' host Harper 'feeling better' after heart attack
- PwC: 'We failed the Academy' in best picture mess up
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Nearly record warmth this afternoon and tomorrow with a few showers
- It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Updated Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting