Pioneering French fashion designer Hubert de Givenchy has died, according to the fashion house's Twitter account.
"The House of Givenchy is sad to report the passing of its founder Hubert de Givenchy, a major personality of the world of French Haute Couture and a gentleman who symbolized Parisian chic and elegance for more than half a century. He will be greatly missed," the Givenchy account tweeted.
Givenchy was 91.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes important decisions all the time in her position as a Supreme Court Justice.Read More »
- Arts Around Town: Houston-area blues scene focus of 'Blast Furnace Blues Festival'
- Frank Avruch, who played Bozo the Clown, dies at 89
- Radhika Jones signals her arrival at Vanity Fair with Lena Waithe cover story
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' first album to cross 2 million in sales since 2015
- Bill Murray compares Parkland students to Vietnam War protesters
- Celine Dion cancels Vegas shows due to ear issues
- Fate of parents charged in daughter's death in jury's hands
- 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- New restaurant set to open at former Viva site in Wyomissing
- Driver hurt when car hits snow plow in Ephrata, police say
- Good Shepherd to open rehab center at Penn State St. Joseph
- Safety concerns arise over polling places at Butz Elementary
- Updated 3 development projects slated for South Whitehall Township