A sculptor behind some well-known works is showing off his skills in Berks County.
Angelo Di Maria stopped by the Heritage at Green Hills senior living community Wednesday.
He talked about sculpting and let resident get some hands on experience by molding their own piece of clay.
Di Maria is known for crafting a life-size bust of Pope John Paul, II and the seven foot Joe Paterno statue that once stood outside Beaver Stadium.
- Red Nose Day founder says 'Love Actually' short was an easy sell
- Gore on 'Inconvenient' sequel: 'Not even a president can stop the climate movement'
- Kelly Clarkson may not be welcome in Nashville if its hockey team doesn't win
- Former Obama photographer hits 'campaign trail' with 'House of Cards' president
- Jury selection begins in Bill Cosby's assault trial
- Inside Beyonce's baby shower
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy