BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The Musikfest grandstand will welcome rock and roll Hall of Famers Steely Dan on August 6.
Grammy winners Donald Fagen and Walter Becker will rock the Sands Steel Stage as part of their Jamalot Ever After tour.
Formed in 1972, Steely Dan has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and helped define the soundtrack of the '70s with hits such as "Do It Again," "Reelin' in the Years," "Bodhisattva," "Rikki Don't Lose That Number," "F.M.," "Peg," "Deacon Blues," "Hey Nineteen" and "Babylon Sisters."
The group appeared at the Sands Bethlehem Events Center in September.
Tickets for the concert are $49-$69 and go on sale April 15, 10 a.m., to ArtsQuest Members and April 18, 10 a.m., to the public at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
Steely Dan is the seventh headlining artist announced for Musikfest's 31st anniversary year.
Other headliners announced so far include:
Aug. 1: ZZ Top
Aug. 4: Sheryl Crow
Aug. 5: The Moody Blues
Aug. 7: The Avett Brothers
Aug. 8: Alan Jackson
Aug. 10: Keith Urban
Tickets for these concerts are on sale now at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
President Donald Trump on Monday blamed the Academy Awards' best picture mix-up on what he said was Hollywood's misguided focus on politics.Read More »
- How Lin-Manuel Miranda could change Twitter
- Jon Stewart to media: Stop whining about Trump
- Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Kimmel on Oscars: 'The weirdest TV finale since 'Lost''
- 'Biggest Loser' host Harper 'feeling better' after heart attack
- PwC: 'We failed the Academy' in best picture mess up
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Nearly record warmth this afternoon and tomorrow with a few showers
- It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Updated Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting