BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The Musikfest grandstand will welcome rock and roll Hall of Famers Steely Dan on August 6.
Grammy winners Donald Fagen and Walter Becker will rock the Sands Steel Stage as part of their Jamalot Ever After tour.
Formed in 1972, Steely Dan has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and helped define the soundtrack of the '70s with hits such as "Do It Again," "Reelin' in the Years," "Bodhisattva," "Rikki Don't Lose That Number," "F.M.," "Peg," "Deacon Blues," "Hey Nineteen" and "Babylon Sisters."
The group appeared at the Sands Bethlehem Events Center in September.
Tickets for the concert are $49-$69 and go on sale April 15, 10 a.m., to ArtsQuest Members and April 18, 10 a.m., to the public at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
Steely Dan is the seventh headlining artist announced for Musikfest's 31st anniversary year.
Other headliners announced so far include:
Aug. 1: ZZ Top
Aug. 4: Sheryl Crow
Aug. 5: The Moody Blues
Aug. 7: The Avett Brothers
Aug. 8: Alan Jackson
Aug. 10: Keith Urban
Tickets for these concerts are on sale now at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal
- Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime