NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - I'm sorry, Taylor Swift can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because she's busy selling a million albums.
Swift's latest album "Reputation" sold over a million copies since it was released four days ago, according to Nielsen Music.
"Reputation" is Swift's fourth consecutive album to sell more than a million copies in its first week. Other big debuts include 2014's "1989," 2012's "Red," and 2010's "Speak Now."
The country singer turned pop star is the only artist to have four different albums sell more than a million copies in a week since Nielsen Music started tracking album sales in 1991.
While Swift's numbers are impressive, they are dwarfed by the biggest debut in music history: Adele's "25" sold 2.3 million copies in its first three days before ending its first week with 3.3 million copies sold in 2015.
Swift reportedly kept "Reputation" off streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify for the first week of release.
The big sales also keep Swift's hot streak alive coming off "1989," which went on to win the Grammy for Album of the Year in 2016 and sell more than six million copies.
David Cassidy, the wildly popular '70s heartthrob who shot to fame when he starred and sang in TV's "The Partridge Family," is in critical condition with organ failure.Read More »
- Using the Simpsons to explain how Asian Americans are overlooked
- AC/DC co-founder and guitarist Malcolm Young dies at 64
- 6 Mickey Mouse facts you probably didn't know
- Jay-Z takes on criminal justice reform in wake of Meek Mill sentence
- Daily Beast among digital sites eyeing sale
- Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga split
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Periods of rain tonight and becoming increasingly windy
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson