ALBANY TWP., Pa. - Some folks aren't letting the potential snow storm keep them from thinking about spring. Volunteers and state officials spent part of the afternoon stocking trout in the Ontelaunee Creek.
In the coming weeks, 3.2 million trout will be put in more than 700 streams.
The majority of fish are stocked this way by a great group of volunteers, basically that come out a lot of anglers that like to fish, obviously," said Lee Cryer of the PA Fish and Boat Commission.
Trout season in Berks County opens on March 30th.
In a victory for Bill Cosby, a Pennsylvania judge Friday ordered that only one additional accuser will be allowed to testify in his upcoming criminal sexual assault trial to demonstrate the comedian's alleged pattern of criminal conduct.Read More »
- 'La La Land' sound mixer making Oscar history
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Beyonce bows out of Coachella due to pregnancy
- Caitlyn Jenner to Trump: 'Call me'
- Punk antiheroes launched skiing's extreme generation
- Sinead O'Connor retracts Arsenio Hall drug comments
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition