READING, Pa. - While the five remaining "American Idol" contestants are still competing for the top spot, producers are wasting no time preparing to take the show on the road.
The show's schedule also includes stops at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Aug. 21, the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre on Sept. 6 and Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on Sept. 7.
Tickets for all shows on the 2012 tour will go on sale May 11.
"American Idol Live" features the season's top 10 finalists -- Colton Dixon, DeAndre Brackensick, Elise Testone, Erika Van Pelt, Heejun Han, Hollie Cavanagh, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Skylar Laine.
Testone is the most recent contestant to be booted from the TV show. She ended up with the fewest votes this week.
There are just five singers left to battle for the "American Idol" crown. The season finale is scheduled to air May 23.
Reading is preparing to welcome the return of Miranda Lambert for what may end up being another sold-out concert at the Santander Arena.Read More »
- Melania Trump drops controversial language from $150 million defamation suit
- Kellyanne Conway sidelined from TV after Flynn debacle
- Russia accuses Western media of spreading 'fake news'
- 'Flip or Flop' exes 'look forward to continuing the show'
- Eddie Van Halen helps bring music back to schools
- Films in 2016 saw record number of female lead roles
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Lehigh County Executive gives State of the County
- Updated Health Beat: Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis
- Updated Police arrest alleged gunman in pizza delivery stick-up
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading
- Man dies after crashing into tree in Lower Milford
- US News ranks Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Berks Encore granted share of $2M from Pennsylvania Lottery