READING, Pa. - While the five remaining "American Idol" contestants are still competing for the top spot, producers are wasting no time preparing to take the show on the road.
The show's schedule also includes stops at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Aug. 21, the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre on Sept. 6 and Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on Sept. 7.
Tickets for all shows on the 2012 tour will go on sale May 11.
"American Idol Live" features the season's top 10 finalists -- Colton Dixon, DeAndre Brackensick, Elise Testone, Erika Van Pelt, Heejun Han, Hollie Cavanagh, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Skylar Laine.
Testone is the most recent contestant to be booted from the TV show. She ended up with the fewest votes this week.
There are just five singers left to battle for the "American Idol" crown. The season finale is scheduled to air May 23.
- Man accused of Lehigh Valley killing spree pleads guilty
- RNC chief rallies Republicans in Berks
- Jury awards ex-Penn St. assistant coach over $7M
- Parents, board speak out about violence in ASD
- Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- Coroner identifies Monroe County remains
- Justice has been served according to victim's family
- Easton teacher, union leader passes away
- Halloween celebrated early at Suites and Treats
- Leaked emails raise more questions about Clinton dealings