READING, Pa. - A performer who packed the Sovereign Center two years ago is coming back for more.
Jeff Dunham will bring his "Disorderly Conduct" tour to Reading at 3 p.m. on Sun., Dec. 29. He was last in town in December 2011.
Dunham and his dummies, "Walter the Grumpy Retiree," "Peanut" and "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" have quite a following.
Their stop in Reading will come on the heels of Dunham and his sidekicks' sixth trip to Europe, where they will appear in the United Kingdom, Germany and Belgium.
Tickets for the show in Reading will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
Scott Baio is walking back comments he made about the death of his former "Happy Days" co-star, Erin Moran.Read More »
- Why teen mental health experts are focused on '13 Reasons Why'
- Christian Dior shares spike on $13 billion takeover bid
- Former press secretary doesn't have much sympathy for Spicer
- Elton John cancels Las Vegas shows after hospitalization
- In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
- Donald Trump has one real measure of success: Ratings
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Updated Police ambush gunman's sister calls him her 'protector'
- Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow