READING, Pa. - North 6th Street in Reading will take on the sounds of Abbey Road when The Fab Four comes to town this fall.
The Beatles tribute band, billed as the best there is, will perform on Sat., Nov. 9 at what will then be known as the Santander Performing Arts Center.
Tickets for the show will go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m. at the Sovereign Center box office and all Ticketmaster locations, including online and by phone.
The Fab Four has entertained audiences around the world, including those in Australia, France, the United Kingdom, Germany and Brazil.
The California-based band, founded in 1997, will perform many of the Beatles' classics, including "Can't Buy Me Love," "Yesterday," "Here Comes The Sun,"and "Hey Jude."
"With uncanny, note-for-note live renditions of Beatles' songs, the Fab Four will make you think you are watching the real thing," according to a release from the Sovereign Performing Arts Center.
The show will include three costume changes that represent every era of the Beatles' career.
"La La Land" didn't sweep Sunday's 89th Academy Awards as expected, but it did take home the major awards -- at least for a minute.Read More »
- Oscars flub joins list of award show errors
- Kimmel enjoyed dissing Damon at the Oscars
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after some confusion
- In first for Netflix, 'The White Helmets' wins Oscar
- Director who protested travel ban wins Oscar
- Oscars: The winners list
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities