EASTON, Pa. - The 2012 Freddy Awards season will start Thursday with the first production of the spring.
Blair Academy will perform Sweeney Todd Thursday through Saturday. All shows begin at 7:30 p.m.
This year marks the 10th year of the program that honors the best of high school musical theater productions.
The 2012 Freddy Awards, FRED X, will culminate in a three-hour television awards ceremony on Thursday, May 24 from the State Theatre in Easton.
Produced in partnership with 69-WFMZ-TV, the show will be broadcast live from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. on WFMZ and streamed live on the web at WFMZ.com.
Bill Cosby's criminal sexual assault trial will stay in Montgomery County Court outside Philadelphia, but the jurors will come from another Pennsylvania county, a judge ruled Monday.Read More »
- Mahershala Ali becomes first Muslim actor to win Oscar
- You had one job: Meet the firm behind the Oscars' biggest blunder
- Academy Awards kills off wrong person
- Historic Oscar victories for ESPN, Netflix and Amazon
- Hollywood mobilizes against Trump
- Editor cautions journalists: Don't 'spin out of control' about Trump's media attacks
- Updated Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Work to repair extensive storm damage in Berks continues
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Police, coroner probing death of 18-month-old girl
- Updated Pennsylvania's 2018 US Senate race gets going with GOP entry
- Police allegedly find illegal guns after complaint about loose dog
- Berks coroner seeks next of kin for Muhlenberg man
- Gov. Christie set to unveil his final New Jersey budget