EASTON, Pa. - Comedians, dog acts and Broadway musicals are included in the lineup for the State Theatre's 88th season.
The new acts for the 2014-2015 season were announced Wednesday.
Among the musical acts: A Tribute to Motown, country singer/songwriter Jo Dee Messina, Randy Newman, A Night in New Orleans, Elvis Birthday Bash and the Red Hot Chili Pipers.
Musical theater lovers will enjoy 'Sister Act,' 'Mamma Mia,' 'Guys and Dolls' and 'Jekyll & Hyde.'
Several acts will get you in the holiday mood, including the Holiday Ice Spectacular, 'A Christmas Carol,' Brian Setzer Orchestra 'Christmas Rocks!', the Jimmy Sturr Christmas Show and Moscow Ballet's The Great Russian Nutcracker.
Tickets go on sale to State Theatre members Tuesday, August 5. The box office, located at 453 Northampton Street in Easton, will open at 6 a.m. Online ordering and tickets by phone open at noon.
The public can buy tickets starting August 19 at 10 a.m.
For a long time Alisyn Camerota was reluctant to describe the dark side of working at Fox News.Read More »
- Erin Moran, 'Happy Days' actress, dead at 56
- 'Rocky' pet shop demolished in Philadelphia
- Cuba Gooding Sr. found dead in car
- 'X- Files' is returning
- Rob Lowe is your new Colonel Sanders
- How to see Minneapolis through Prince's eyes
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society