BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Chart toppers Third Eye Blind will rock the Levitt Pavillion at SteelStacks in Bethlehem.
The concert, set for September 19 at 7 p.m., will be part of the new Yuengling Summer Concert Series.
Formed in the early 1990s, the San Francisco-based band became a major success in 1997 with its self-titled debut album, which sold more than six million copies.
The album included such singles as "Semi-Charmed Life," "How's It Going to Be," "Jumper" and "Losing a Whole Year."
The concert series are performed at the Levitt Pavillion outdoor amphitheater, located at the base of the 250-foot- tall former Bethlehem Steel blast furnaces in south Bethlehem.
Tickets are priced at $39 and go on sale to ArtsQuest members Tuesday at 10 am. and to the public on Friday at 10 a.m.
Tickets can be purchased at www.steelstacks.org and 610-332-3378.
- D-11 SOCCER: Palisades, Salisbury and CCHS among early winners
- Exeter sweeps Berks Catholic en route to BCIAA crown
- D-3 SOCCER: Wilson boy's thriller highlights early round action
- Lafayette looks to end skid vs. Georgetown
- Nazareth's Scherr wins PIAA Golf Championship
- Updated East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- Updated Tim Kaine visiting Allentown Wednesday
- Updated Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Dream and aspirations
- Turnpike Commission wants to crack down on toll violators
- Cold this morning and cool this afternoon