The band, promoting its fifth album, "Uncaged," will perform Thurs., Aug. 29.
The album won a Grammy for best country album in February.
Brown describes "Uncaged" as "…your basic country-Southern rock-bluegrass-reggae-jam record."
The Zac Brown Band's nine #1 Country singles include "Chicken Fried," "Toes," "Highway 20 Ride," "Colder Weather," "Free," "Keep Me in Mind," "Goodbye in her Eyes" and collaborations "As She's Walking Away," featuring Alan Jackson and "Knee Deep," featuring Jimmy Buffett.
Tickets will be available to the public starting at 10 a.m. Fri., July 19 at the fair box office and through Ticketmaster online, over the phone and at outlets. Pricing, extended box office hours and other information will be made available next week.
The Allentown Fair will not hold its usual Thursday box office hours this week in observance of Independence Day.
The rest of the Allentown grandstand concerts include:
Aug. 27: John Mayer with Phillip Phillips
Aug. 28: Austin Mahone and Bridgit Mendler
Aug. 30 Luke Bryan with special guests Florida Georgia Line and Thompson Square
Aug. 31 Toby Keith with special guest Kip Moore
Sept. 1 Jeff Dunham
Sept. 2 J&J Demolition Derby
Tickets for shows already on sale are always available through Ticketmaster.
For updates, log onto allentownfairpa.org.
- VP hopeful Tim Kaine campaigns in Bucks, Lehigh counties
- Updated Former caregiver charged with homicide in man's death
- Updated 2 found dead in Blairstown incident
- Updated Local chocolatier named tops in North America
- New Macungie woman reunited with class ring decades later
- Water main break floods street in Muhlenberg
- Wegmans, Weis stocked with wine
- City: Water may be cloudy, discolored but still safe to drink
- One Tank Trip: Fall Foliage Tours
- Updated Berks elementary student finalist in cooking contest