The band, promoting its fifth album, "Uncaged," will perform Thurs., Aug. 29.
The album won a Grammy for best country album in February.
Brown describes "Uncaged" as "…your basic country-Southern rock-bluegrass-reggae-jam record."
The Zac Brown Band's nine #1 Country singles include "Chicken Fried," "Toes," "Highway 20 Ride," "Colder Weather," "Free," "Keep Me in Mind," "Goodbye in her Eyes" and collaborations "As She's Walking Away," featuring Alan Jackson and "Knee Deep," featuring Jimmy Buffett.
Tickets will be available to the public starting at 10 a.m. Fri., July 19 at the fair box office and through Ticketmaster online, over the phone and at outlets. Pricing, extended box office hours and other information will be made available next week.
The Allentown Fair will not hold its usual Thursday box office hours this week in observance of Independence Day.
The rest of the Allentown grandstand concerts include:
Aug. 27: John Mayer with Phillip Phillips
Aug. 28: Austin Mahone and Bridgit Mendler
Aug. 30 Luke Bryan with special guests Florida Georgia Line and Thompson Square
Aug. 31 Toby Keith with special guest Kip Moore
Sept. 1 Jeff Dunham
Sept. 2 J&J Demolition Derby
Tickets for shows already on sale are always available through Ticketmaster.
For updates, log onto allentownfairpa.org.
- Updated Fatal wreck closes portion of Cherryville Road in Allen Twp.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Trump attends G-7 summit: What to watch
- Passing showers but more seasonable today